Monday, February 10, 2020

Sweet Dreams

As I have often mentioned, I have little energy left by the end of the day. After getting Sam dinner and, assuming there's no paperwork to be taken care of (which is a risky assumption), my exciting nights are usually filled with, first taking a shower, and then watching video clips while I try to stay awake. This, I am finding, can be a problem.

Like most things having to do with the internet, one thing can lead to another and before you* know it, you* find yourself* down a rabbet hole - with no clue of how you* ended up there. (* When I say, "you" and "yourself", I mean "me".)

However, this is not to say that important lessons aren't learned along the way. For example, one important lesson I've learned is that if you're going to watch video clips right before bedtime, make sure they're not from "The Godfather".

The other night I started watching a video clip which started off as a subdued business(?) conversation at a bar, when, all of a sudden, one of the barflies stabs another guy right through the hand (which effectively fastens him to the bar) while another guy garrotes him from behind. FYI: This does NOT facilitate a restful sleep.

Thankfully, what I have also stumbled across is the video below. I guess the video is technically more appropriate for the holiday season, but I like it anyway.

It's a much better way to wind down the day than watching "Godfather" clips.



1 comment:

rachael said...

This is an EXCELLENT post. HA!