Saturday, April 24, 2021

Catching Up - Part I

Don't take my lack of posting personally. It reflects a boredom only with myself, not you. I find myself saying the same things over and over again, mostly because, for better or worse, I'm doing the same things over and over again. Anyway, that said...

I don't know if you can tell by this picture but there are way too many people on what I have come to consider My Bike Path. Oh, I welcome family members - and if you're reading this, I would welcome you too. But these people? I don't even know these people. 

I'm not sure how they found this spot but I resent them being here. I resent it even more because many of them aren't wearing masks, plus they're the types of people who won't even bother to move over when you walk by. 

They act like they own the place. I hate that.

 


No comments: