Thursday, August 12, 2021

More Evidence

Yesterday I had a text from one of Sam's supervisors. Seems a helicopter had made a non-emergency-type landing to the helipad next to the school. This, I was told, was to stock up on supplies (from the nearby school cafeteria or the not-quite-as-nearby hospital, I'm not sure).

The supervisor wanted to share with me a couple of photos she took of Sam being brought over by his other supervisor, to get a closer look. 

Apparently, he and his other supervisor got to talking with the pilots and the pilots let Sam climb in and check things out "as long as he didn't touch anything". (Sam assured me that he kept his hands in his pocket the entire time, "just to be safe".)

Yet another example of how lucky he is (and how lucky I am) that he's working with such kind people.


No comments: