Friday, June 10, 2022

Grilling with Sam

When it comes to cooking - or just about anything around the house - Sam loves to help. Take grilling, for example. Sam likes to help out by making hamburger patties - which is kind of amazing considering his heightened tactile issues. And he (kind of) likes dropping the hamburgers onto the grill. After that, his involvement pretty much begins and ends with sometimes helping me flip the burgers.

In between the dropping the patties onto the grill and the sometimes flipping of those burgers, grilling with Sam usually consists of me manning the grill while he spends his time wandering around the yard taking pictures of flowers and bugs or poking little twigs into the knotholes of the neighbor's fence.

I'm glad for his help and that he wants to help, and I'm especially glad for his company. Here's a few photos of Sam helping me grill...





No comments: